Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome Home

My family is coming out on Vision Flight/Airlines/Something. Bryan said to praise the airline on my blog and I can't even remember the name! Bad. Anyway, the four-seater was looking pretty good but I haven't heard from Jon and didn't get the tail number. Looks like I am beginning to drop the ball. And it's a good thing that there's someone willing to pick it up.

Tyler Silveus, owner of "Little Tyke," the now broken-down airplane we've used for the past week, has gotten increasingly involved in what has been going on to support the ministry in Carrefour.

He is now actively pursuing planes large enough to transport things like trucks, tents and generators! It looks like Jon will continue to be his pilot and Tyler has just placed someone in Fort Lauderdale handling flight and supplies coordination efforts. Things are looking really good right now!

I will be passing on all my information and contacts to him.

Dave and Vivian Poulos are again picking up (and hopefully showering) my family. Thanks again for being there so spontaneously.

Everybody's going to have a lot to say when they get in tonight so stay tuned.

It's been a pleasure and honor to have taken this wild ride!

2 comments:

  1. God Bless You. thank you so much for all you have done.
    what help do you need?
    Sincerely Star

    ReplyDelete