Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thank You Everybody!


This morning I was asked to share at our home church of Rockwell Falls Pres. and at Church of the Nations in Corinth. They both took up offerings to help with the upcoming freight costs of getting over a ton of water purification equipment distributed in and around Port-au-Prince.

There are other mission organizations on the ground in Haiti right now who are partnering with us to make that happen, as well as MFI, who will be flying the eight pallets out of Ft. Pierce.

Another few calls, and 400 wool blankets will be added to this heaping mound of supplies.

Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you to the local churches who are helping with this project both financially and prayerfully!

Last night, Father Bruce Mason, of St. Mary's Episcopal church, asked me to come and share with them what was going on. I went expecting to share and ended up being blessed so much by those in attendence! When I arrived, I was going on about 30 hours without sleep, and when I left, I could have run a marathon! The prayer and worship and support was a gift from God to me, my family, and the entire nation of Haiti. It was AWESOME!

I got home to a hot meal my girlfriend had left on my now cluttered and peanut-butter smeared kitchen island. Thank you Jo! No more quickie sandwiches for us!

Bread from Eva, turkey soup from Jill.

The day off work from my lovely boss, Norma.

I think you can stop with the food, now, though. Things for me should be slowing down soon.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING! What a team we all make!


No comments:

Post a Comment