Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lot's O' Doctors

Thank you all for the many contacts and offers that have poured in. But, unfortunately, we are small and can only hold so many passengers and so many supplies so I am making a list for the future(??) and trying to only deal with the present. I can see how people become workaholics when they love what they are doing.

Jon has not made his fourth run yet but he is loaded down with medical supplies and the generous man who has loaned us his plane is going along. He wants to see for himself what's going on. Good for him! Many people give money because it's easier than getting their hands dirty. Apparently, this guy is one of those willing to do both.

I interviewed with two TV stations tonight, along with another man who is headed to the Dominican border with a team of doctors. It was so great to see other people putting together grass roots efforts to help! Good for them!

I came home to 23 messages on my machine. Does anyone want to call the UN and Red Cross for me and ask why we can't have a few of their boxes that are sitting at the airport? I don't have the energy to make any more phone calls, but this one would be worthy of making, should one be successful.

I'm going to bed. See, Pastor Mike?

No comments:

Post a Comment