Friday, January 22, 2010

Update

Dr. Gerdes flew to Cap Haitien this morning. Pray for his safe journey to Carrefour. It will be several hours by truck. He will have to pass near St. Marc, his family's home town in order to get to Carrefour.

I saw on the news that there is a huge wave of injured refugees flooding St. Marc. He may be able to serve en route, you never know. I told him to serve as he is lead.

I think the other two guys are either still waiting for the plane to be fixed, or they will try to fly out of Ft. Pierce with MAF. Looks like Jon is still on the ground. He needs the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of your updates. I have been praying for your family, efforts in Haiti, the mircales that God is performing. I have passed on your blog and info. on how to support you guys to many family and friends. I trust God will meet the needs.
    So many blessings to you all.
    Jeff and Amanda Greene
    (friends of scott and becky from TU) :)

    ReplyDelete