Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Final Post (for now)

And a really good title, too, I might add. :)

So, my dad is re-couping, we continue to speak in churches every weekend and the occasional student assembly, people continue to gather supplies for another container shipment, the work in Carrefour continues, and we are planning another trip to Haiti the end of March, the goal being to get to Jeremie.

I have loved keeping you all abreast of this adventure we have shared! I am sorry to leave this blog, regretfully having nothing new to report, aside from the above listed things. Please check back on occasion, in case of new developments.

I have no way of knowing who most of you 10,000 people are, but thank you for reading. Thank you for caring about this love of my heart. Don't forget her.

I am posting a link to a video that I hope you will all watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-RkzfTxzU


Love, Lisa

2 comments: